Monday, January 23, 2012

Feeling So Thankful...








It has been a while since I have posted anything and when I look back at the date of my last post I realize I became pregnant soon after that and I guess I just forgot about my ambitions to blog!!! who knows?!?! Oh well, I am back and hope to do a better job of keeping up with memories, thoughts, and journaling about my life with my boys.
Just feeling thankful tonight for these things...
My wonderful husband who loves me so much and works hard at work and at h0me. I am his biggest fan!! So thankful he is on my team!
My sweet Finley...he is growing up so fast and just amazes me at the things he knows and what he is learning.
My precious Cohen...6 months old already...his smile lights up the room!
My parents...who show up at my house with lunch on Sunday and say we will watch the boys, you go take a nap because you have been up all night with a teething baby. Wow! a wonderful surprise!
A crock pot...dinner is ready when I come home from work!
God's great power to heal broken hearts and "restore the years that locust have eaten."
a nephew that is on the way! I can't wait to be Aunt Nena:)
Friends..to share on this journey of life!

"every good and perfect gift is from above." What are you grateful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment